Background

Sunday, July 24, 2011

In an Internet Cafe

Everything is going really well here in Butuan. I have spent most of my time between "The Boost" in MJ Santos (headquarters) and Tinucoran: evangelizing, participating in Bible Studies, and conducting Prenatals.
God is teaching me so many lessons!! I can't wait to share it all.

I am at an Internet Cafe right now, so had a minute to type.

God is so real....though I knew it before, I really know it now that I'm in the Philippines......

I will post details and pictures when I get back to Davao....

Thank you for your prayers! I so appreciate them, covet them, and need them.

1 comment:

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...