Background

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back From Butuan!!

Hi Everyone!
I got back from Butuan at 6am this morning...the trip was absolutely fantastic, inspirational, and probably the best part of my whole trip to the Philippines...I didn't want to leave, but I left with a deeper vision of what God has called me to do, and how Midwifery & Missions can actually be combined effectively, so that we are actually living out the Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20).
I can't wait to share about it all, but since I didn't have time to post what happened on my birthday (July 1) until I left for Butuan, I'm going to finish posting those (under their dates), and then post what happened on this trip.

One thing I learned: God is a God of Miracles, and He is there....no matter what!!! So often, we forget to thank Him for the little insignificant things in life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...