Background

Monday, July 18, 2011

Going Back To Butuan!!

I am going back to Butuan for 10 days with Sylvette, with my parent's blessing. I'll be leaving in 3.5 hours (6am). We will be going to help the same team as we did before: the Casiklan Team (where we delivered the baby). I am really excited to go back, and ask for your prayers as I go. God has opened all the doors wide, I am just so grateful, and look forward to expounding on everything when I get back!!!
I will be gone from July 19-28. God bless!!!

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; He that sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified.
~ Isaiah 61:1-3 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...