Background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 35: Packing

Yesterday afternoon and today, I focused on catching up on blogging, sleeping, spending time with the girls here, packing, shopping for packing, etc.

Went to Victoria and G-Mall in the afternoon to get some needed supplies for the Outreach for me and Jordan, and had an interesting time getting back, as the the Jeepney happened to not be going where they said they were!!
Yes, those are actually waves!! The water was at least 1.5 feet deep
No more than 1/4 mile farther, and the rain is only a few inches deep.
Meanwhile, it started raining koalas and carabao, and I got soaked.... I eventually made it back to Abreeza via another Jeepney, and then took a Tricee to MMC. What an adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...