Background

Saturday, March 15, 2014

EU: Heading Home!

Well, after 15 incredible days touring Europe and making memories of a lifetime with my family, we are heading home this morning....due back in Spokane around 9pm tonight!! We've all loved every minute of our travels, but sometimes, it is just time to be home.

I think the only thing we regret is missing church...again. :/ That'll just make next week even better, right?!
I love my European roots, and we saw every place we're from (Except Ireland)... England, Holland, Germany, France, Scotland, (Italy)....yes, it was a wonderful time!!

I am so grateful for the opportunity to come on this trip---thank you truly Papa and Mama from the bottom of my heart for this experience!
Idaho, here we come!!

1 comment:

  1. I've loved following you through your travels in Europe! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...