Background

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 9: Day Shift

This morning, we (Jordan & I) did Day Shift. Night Shift had been totally dead, so they got a lot of sleep. :D We had a gal come in, & 7 minutes after that, she had her baby-a little boy. I charted it.

We had 2 girls come in which we sent back home, as they were only in early labor, & we had 2 girls in labor who we endorsed to the next shift.

I had a blast with our Supervisor: Susan, or AteSuse (Ate means big sister). I have given her a nickname of "Captain" (you can see why in the below picture). :D

She is going to teach me how to make Filipino Rice next time we're on shift together. So as well as learning how to deliver babies, I'm going to learn how to make Rice as well!!!

This afternoon, Kamerie, Chantal, Jordan & I went to Victoria Mall, to get some makings for tonight's dinner & look around.
At 7 pm, we are going to finish Orientation with Krys (the director).

I forgot to post the pictures yesterday of Jordan....we were having a stare-down.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy seeing the "silly" stuff along the way......
    a staredown....the things we do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who won the staredown?

    Corb says..."that is so like her"!

    Mrs. Ruseler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm.....I think we........tied....(yeah, that sounds right!!!) ;d
    Love you all!!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...