Background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 8: Rest/Hair Cuts!

Today was a day of relaxation.... I got up at 9 am, to a very quiet household. I think it was just me & Jordan there!! (I guess a bunch of the girls were scheduled for Outreach today, & then there were girls on Day Shift & Clinic as well.)

The other day, Annie had a bag of granola bars, & other snacks in her closet, & the ants found it!! A bunch of the stuff, she had to throw out, but since the ants didn't get in the actual bars, she took care of each one, & then hung them up on the line to dry!! :D (It was pretty funny seeing the faces of different people who saw it. :D)
This afternoon, I cut/trimmed Stephanie & Jordan's hair. That was a lot of fun (especially since I have more observation experience, then actually doing it!!! LOL) Thankfully, they liked the outcome of it (up-to-date :D). Thanks girls for allowing me to experiment/bless on your hair!!

Tonight I'm doing Night Shift (10pm-6am) with Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...