Background

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 21: Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day Papa!!!!! By the way, I have to say that my dad is the best dad on earth....no one compares to him!!!! And even more amazing than that, is that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me even more than that!!!! 
Here are some pictures of me & my daddy in the years past:
First Birthday!
2nd Christmas!
Teaching me Violin
Washington DC 2008
Well, I didn't get to help any on Night Shift...there were 2 conts. that had their Labors come in, but there weren't any ways to help them, as they had it all handled. Had a good time fellowshipping with the girls though!

Today, we did last minute preparations for an Outreach Jordan & I are going on tomorrow...(more details next post).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...