Background

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Week's Random Memories

So, I have had a few random memories and fun, and I want to share:
Coming onto shift one day, I found Lyric--on of our guards holding a baby...that was precious!
Another time, I got off shift, and found everyone gone and our front door locked (which I had been told I didn't have a key for, and couldn't get my keys to work)...so, I texted Karissa to come over from her house and let me in...and she got her, only to realize she didn't have a key either!! So, I texted our director and we walked to her house and got an extra spare from her....

Only to come back, and find that that wasn't letting us inside....so, we ended up doing what we should have done in the first place: Break In. ;)
Karissa Breaking In :)
Then, we fiddled with the keys, and found out the lock is funky, and you have to get it just right to open it....which meant that I actually had the key in the first place!!! Um...I like the Break In job better....more fun. ;p

3 comments:

  1. Hehe - break in jobs are much more fun;)

    Missed ya at church! Oh, and I just realized something funny. My blog is called Day by Day, and yours is And With Each Passing Moment. How funny/awesome is that?!;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! That is so funny!!! Now we need one that says: "Strength I find to meet my trials there"...right? :)
      That is really neat! :)

      Delete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...