Background

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Day with Josephine

While on Swing shift last night (10/8), Josephine (my Filipina midwife friend who used to work here before God called her to go back and work in her village) texted me saying that she was going to be in Davao working on passport stuff, and was wondering if I'd want to spend the day with her. It just so happened that that was my day off!!!
So, we met up and spent the day together at SM Mall, mostly just sitting in line outside of the Philippines DFA. We had a truly God-given time of fellowship though, sharing hearts, purposes, and visions.
God has been revealing a vision to Josephine of caring for the orphans in her village in multiple ways, and helping to keep them off the streets. Because of the size of the village, it is hard for kids to find ways to earn money, because there is no need---similar to small towns in Montana, the work is in the cities..
Anyway, I'm sure you'll be hearing more on this subject, but for now, just keep your ears open!

2 comments:

  1. Awe.. so jealous. You got to see her. I was not able to see her before I left. Give my regards to her if ever you'll see her again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 I know... and if/when I see her again, I will tell her!!! I know she misses you too!!
    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...