Background

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

MMC Calendar

Mama (and anyone else who's interested), I added a widget on the lower left side, which shows my Work Calendar for the remainder of my time here at Mercy, which will be until after Sylvette's wedding on November 17th.

Please keep in mind that I live 15 hours in front of you...so simply change "am" to "pm", or visa versa, and add 3 hours, and you'll know what I'm doing!!
There are few different shifts:
Day Shift: 6am-2pm
Clinic Shift: 7:45am - (whenever we finish seeing patients)
Swing Shift: 2pm-10pm
Night Shift: 10pm-6am
AGDAO Outreach/BCG Clinic (depende)

As you can see, October will be a VERY busy month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...