Background

Monday, September 10, 2012

In Seattle

Well, I'm in Seattle now... My last flight was uneventful, and my seatmate was a young guy in the AirForce on his way with some buddies to get 'Pressurized' for Free-Fall Training. We had some great discussions.

Papa took me to the airport this morning..which was really special. Here I am before checking into GEG Airport, with everything I'm taking: 6 months worth of clothes/medical equipment.
My flight leaves at 2:30pm... I'll be Davao tomorrow morning (PST). That's all for now!!

For we walk by faith, not by sight: We are confident, I say, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
~ 2 Corinthians 5:7-9 ~

4 comments:

  1. Have a safe flight, Sarah!!! We'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a good trip! :) message me sometimes!! hope you have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girlie!!
      It's been so long!! I'll definitely keep in touch with you!! Hope all is well at home!! Lots of hugs....Sarah

      Delete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...