Background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

In Seoul!

So I write this aboard the 777 airplane (or is it a jet?) where I sit btween two Korean women-ne bound for Seattle to visit her sister and the other Oregon-bound. Seoul is an hr ahead of the Phils making it five pm August 30. we will be arriving in Spokane at 4pm August 30 PST.

they served a meal on the last flight...real Korean food...hot and so delicious!!!

My ears are doing okay lang for which I am grateful.
Been funny because I keep saying Visayan wordds instead of English and being Korea....well they dont know Visayan!;) lol
Gutennacht!! (oops! thats German!!!) lol

The flight will be a little over nine hrs to Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...