Background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 79: Hematocrits

Krys asked me to take a 2 hour swing shift today for the second years so they could go to a 'good bye' party at her house, and though I was pretty tired from previous shifts, it was great fun.
It was a pretty dead shift, and some how the conversation turned to how I bruise really easily, and was having some bleeding issues. So we decided to practice hematocrit testing. It took 3 pokes to get enough blood to fill the tube, and after spinning it down, we found that I had a hematocrit of 41 (35-40 is normal), so that didn't really give us answers...however, it was a new adventure, and "fun"... ;P

It also happened to be my little brother's 15th birthday!!! Happy Birthday David!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...