Background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 65 - Spider!!

Definitely the most interesting thing that happened today, was finding a S-P-I-D-E-R in our house!!!!
This was not just any old spider....it was a B-I-G SPIDER!!!! Like 3" in diameter!!!

I had only been awake for a little bit, when I heard Chantal and Jordan yelling and screaming "SPIDER!!!" Of course, I had to check it out, and it was a little intimidating....
However, even though this spider was huge and intimidating, it is perfectly harmless, and is actually our friend, because it eats all the nasty little bugs that we have.

I worked Swing Shift today. Since I just handled a birth yesterday, I was at the 'bottom of the totem pole' today, so I got the Fresh Postpartum...meaning I got to do practically everything for her postpartum....that was fun.

Texts From the Bukid:
He is there!! Psalms 139:1-12: Oh Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit and when I rise; You perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down. You are familiar with all my ways. ...... and I am forever grateful knowing that the Lord assured me when He said I will never leave you nor forsake you. Beautiful Morning!! :)

Great friends are a part of memories time can never erase. When life is blessed with friends like you, sweeter memories are there to look back to. God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...