Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 66: Bukid Texts

Today, nothing significant happened (that I can remember), except 2 things:
1) I had a baby check for Maricel Mental's baby (my 2nd handle). He is HUGE!!
2) I received the following texts from some Filipino friends, which were precious....and God used them to minister to me....I hope they do the same for you:

Romans 6:18 - Having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. The Great Physician holds the cure that kills the virus of our own sin; it's by His own atoning blood that we're made whole and pure within...Sin is the disease, Christ is the cure....good morning! Have a happy and blessed day!!

Carrying a lamp into a forest night doesn't guarantee you'll see all the trees...It only means that you can see a few steps ahead of you. Far enough to keep your footing sure. .
Likewise, as the LORD lights your path, HE may not shine all the answers to the shadowy questions in your mind. . but He will give you all the light you need to scale life's obstacles with faith and confidience. . Let us thank God for what He has done in our life today. Good morning!
My friendship with us is written in Proverbs 18:24. (A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.)
If you've done wrong to me, this I'll give you: Mark 11:25 (And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is heaven may forgive you your trespasses.)
And when I miss you, remember: 3 John 1:3 (For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the Truth.) Good day!!

In this life, God stands behind, silently loving us .. Reaching out His hand when we've fallen...Assuring us when we're in fear....Understanding us when none others do...Pointing us to the light when we're in the dark...God deserves our time, our focus, our appreciation of a hearty "Thank you!" because we're wrapped in a beautiful truth that we're loved without measure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...