Background

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 67: A Quiet Day

I worked Night Shift last night. I was given a postpartum and also charted for Lincey's birth....a baby boy was born at 5pm--John Roy, weighing 3500g.

I have spent a lot of my spare time this week talking to my family, and it has been SO wonderful...Praise God for Skype!!!
Texts from the Bukid:
Psalms 63:1 O God, You are my God, early will I see You, my soul thirsts for You: my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirst land where there is no water. Let's pursue an increasingly closer walk with God. Good morning!!

Sometimes, I get tired and pressured of many things in this world but I thank God, for He reminds me about the purpose of our time on earth. It is not primarily about acquiring possessions, attaining status, achieving success, or even experiencing happiness. Those are just secondary issues.
LIFE is all about Love with and for God and other people. You may succeed in many areas, but if you fail to learn how to Love God and Love others, you have basically missed the reason God created you. Good afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...