Background

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Grad Group/First Cria!!

Rachel had her graduation group pictures this morning, while I worked at a friend's house. I think they had too much fun. :)
Nathan, Daniel, Isaac, Colter, Cody, Katie, & Rachel
Then, as we were at one of my dearest friend's birthday party, Rebekah called me, and told me our first cria of the year was born!!! A gorgeous little 18.15 lb. girl with gorgeous fleece!! Isn't she just beautiful, and sweet as sugar too!?!?
Only Hours Old
We named her Selah Lucille (after my friend who's birthday she was born on, & after a elderly friend who went to glory the same day).  We are so excited to see when our next crias are to come!! We have quite a few due right now...

2 comments:

  1. Rachel is graduating this year?! WOW, very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is!!! She's 17, and actually could have graduated last year if she'd worked really hard for it.... That girl is brilliant!! :)

      Delete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...