Background

Monday, February 27, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Quick update...yes, this is me writing (though Rachel took over with me dictating. :D). Surgery took a little over 4 hrs, and went well overall.
Got home around 5pm. Doing pretty good. I'll write more in a week or so.
Before Surgery
Thank you for your prayers!
God has definitely proven to be my Jehovah-Shammah (the Lord is present) more than I even knew.

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1 ~

Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth...One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple...When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek...I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.  Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
Psalm 27:4, 8, 13 & 14 ~

11 comments:

  1. So glad you are home! :) I pray that you will continue to be drawn closer to our Amazing, Wonderful, All-powerful God, who will never leave you nor forsake you.

    May you be full of the joy of the LORD. :)
    Katelyn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Praise the Lord Katelyn, for God's amazing grace.....He is SO good!!!

      Delete
  2. Awwww. Feel better fast, Sarah. I am praying for you. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meggan!!
      Love ya'll so much!! Thanks for your prayers!!
      Hugs x2!! =)

      Delete
  3. Hi Sarah! Glad to hear that it all went well. We are all rooting for you, girl! Our prayers are with you. BTW's, for being about to go in for surgery, you looked way gorgeous. Just sayin'. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kristina....thanks for the prayers...I know they have been effective....God has been SO good!! BTW...well, thanks. =) That's God too!!
      Love and Hugs!!

      Delete
  4. Hey Sar! Get better pas-pas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salamat kaayo Ate´Vania!! Ako si getting better maayo pas-pas!! :)
      Gihigugma taka!!
      Sars

      Delete
  5. hello! i hope you are well soon. i am having surgery on monday myself so please keep me in your prayers. :) heal up soon!
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bridget!!
      Thanks for commenting!!
      I will VERY MUCH be praying for you on Monday!!!
      Guess we'll be in the same boat then.... :\ =)
      Love you!!!

      Delete
  6. Saying prayers to our Lord to heal and comfort you.

    ReplyDelete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...