Background

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Each Day with Grace..

Yesterday marked the day my filly - Ruhamah...my dream, my passion, my 'future'....as I thought would have turned 1 year old...
I re-read my journal last night during that time, and I am still shocked by the grace God bestowed on me, and the time He allowed it to happen, that literally every single moment for the next 2 weeks were filled with HUGE things to do... (Work is my getaway)
Ruhamah means "Obtained Mercy", and that is what God gave me...I obtained Mercy, throughout it all, and God's grace proved to be sufficient.

One of my favorite songs, which this blog is actually titled after is Day By Day...what solace it has brought me!!! Praise God for His everlasting mercy and grace.

Day by day, and with each passing moment,
Strength I find to meet my trials here;
Trusting in my Father's wise bestowment,
I've no cause for worry or for fear.
He, whose heart is kind beyond all measure,
Gives unto each day what He deems best,
Lovingly its part of pain and pleasure,
Mingling toil with peace and rest.

Every day the Lord Himself is near me,
WIth a special mercy for each hour;
All my cares He fain would bear and cheer me,
He whose name is Counsellor and Pow'r.
The protection of His child and treasure
Is a charge that on Himself He laid;
"As thy days, thy strength shall be in measure,"
This the pledge to me He made.

Help me then, in every tribulation,
So to trust Thy promises, O Lord,
That I lose not faith's sweet consolation,
Offered me within Thy hol Word.
Help me Lord, when toil and trouble meeting,
E'er to take, as from a father's hand,
One by one, the days, the moments fleeting,
Till with Christ the Lord I stand.

But though He cause grief, yet will He have COMPASSION (ruhamah) according to the multitude of His mercies.
~ Lamentations 3:23 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...