Background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Schumanns, Dolly, & Scrapbooking...

Me & Dolly
Tonight, I went to the Schumann's place: some very good friends of ours. Selah (a very dear friend) just had a calf born (Dolly) to one of her best milkers (Precious), 4 days ago.

This afternoon, Selah separated Dolly, to start bottle feeding her, so while I was there, we gave her her first bottle feeding.
Fortunately, it didn't take more than 5 minutes for her to realize what she was supposed to do...
Isn't she cute???

Selah & Precious
Selah surprised me by giving me a scrapbook and supplies, so I can scrapbook The Trip when I get back home in September!!! I'm SO excited...

1 comment:

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...