Background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Psalms 121

A few days ago, I received an email from a family friend, with the reference Psalm 121. I didn't get around to looking it up until today, but when I did, I found one of my favorite, multi-underlined/marked passages, & it was such a blessing.
I knew then, that God, thru Mrs. Schaffer, gave me a passage for this year, and the next...one for all my missions, and life in general for that fact.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
~ Psalm 121 ~

1 comment:

  1. Amen! What an encouraging thought to know that the Lord promises us help in our time of need! It is so comforting to know that the Lord protects His children no matter what! Thank you for sharing these verses, Sarah. I am often a worrier and I need to remember that the Lord is trustworthy and will protect me in every area!

    I hope your planning and such is going well.:) Much love to you!:) Lord bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...