Background

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Scheduled my Flight

Yesterday, while we were up skiing at Silver Mountain on a Homeschool Ski Day (discounted rates), I called the travel agent that our group is using to schedule our flight. I guess his company has been serving missionaries since 1989!!


I would totally recommend him to anyone who is traveling to the Philippines...  
Ed at Pelitravel
P.O. Box 1945
Brookings, OR 97415
tel-1: 800-673-5422 
tel-2: 800-439-5956
direct tel: 541-469-9821


I haven't received the itinerary yet, but from what I know, we will be traveling as follows:
Drive to Seattle. Fly from Seattle to LA, California; to Seoul, South Korea; to Manila, Philippines. At that time, we will change airlines/terminals (as we were flying Korean), and then fly to Davao.


The girls that are going are as follows:
Terry Rogers (midwife)
Lydia & Annie Barnett (22 & 21, respectively)
Brandie Berard (almost 18)
Stephanie Reed (early 20's)
Chantal (Shan-Tall) McKinney (early 20's)
Jordan Ruseler (19)
and me-Sarah Pinkerton (17)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...