Background

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Resting As I Walk Along

Some days, God gives you a melody. ... Other days, He gives you a poem. Tonight, it was a poem.

I have found a friend in Jesus,
He's all the world to me.
I can take each problem to Him in prayer.
No matter what the issue,
He's always there to renew,
And help me overcome my despair.

Though it might be just a question,
I take each and every to Him,
And He faithfully answers me in His time.

It may take Him forever from my frail point of view,
But He knows what He's doing, and He'll do it too!

So, just rest in His love,
And wait in His peace,
And hope in a trustful way.
Give every desire to Him,
And make sure to walk in Him,
And wisdom He shall give you each day.
 ~ KH
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in His way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

For evil doers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.
~ Psalms 37:7-9, 11, 3-5 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...