Background

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Philippines Presentation

Many people have asked me to share what God did during my time in the Philippines, and so, after much procrastination (and a very busy schedule ;p)......
You Are Invited To

Serving God in the Philippines

__ a Philippines Presentation __

By Sarah Pinkerton
DATE: Sunday, December 4th, 2011
TIME: Following the morning service (around 1 pm for the meal, and 2 pm for the presentation)
WHERE: Grace Bible Church (152 West Prairie Ave / Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815)
Morning Service starts at 11 am sharp, and usually ends around 12:30pm.)
DETAILS: Instead of the regular Potluck meal (because it is the 1st week of the month), a delicious Surprise Filipino meal will be provided with a Slideshow Presentation following.
WHAT TO BRING: A small dessert to share
If you have questions regarding anything (including food allergies), please email me/comment.

But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD. Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee...to build, and to plant.
~ Jeremiah 1:7-10 ~

No RSVPs are necessary (though if you do let me know if you're coming for lunch, it'll make it easier to know how much food to make!! :) Hope to see you there!!!

Also, if you think about it, please pray for me as I prepare to share, that it be edifying and not drawing attention to myself, but just giving a testimony to what God is doing. I have the opportunity to share to many young people who will be there as well, and really really want God to work through what I say bless and encourage them.

Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
~ I Timothy 4:12 ~

4 comments:

  1. That sounds fun!! I hope it goes well, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah, We would love to join! But we will not be able to come ): Maybe you could give us a presentation via phone! It would be fun to here all of your stories. Will Jorden help you with it? She comes home on December 1 right? Well I hope it goes well. God bless you! Emilie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emilie!!
    I didn't expect you'd all be able too....(though that would be fun!! ;)
    I like the phone idea....actually, we're hoping to have it all videoed, and so if that happens, I'll probably post it.
    Jordan may come....depending on how she is feeling (yes she is planning to come back December 1st), but I will be the one sharing for a couple different reasons.
    1) Even though our goals were similar in going, they differed at the end, and I went on more outreaches (which is what I'm planning to key in on in the presentation)
    2) She stayed for 3 more months than I did (so jealous! ;D), and so she experienced vast more things in some areas than I did.

    I can't wait to get her home though!! Woohoo!! lol
    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO wish I could have made it! Hope it went well!:) You're in my thoughts and prayers, Sarah!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...