Background

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

EMT Training......Here I Come

Last Tuesday, I officially signed up for the EMT Class, and completed my first assignment (which was all of writing out why I wanted to become an EMT).
Here is what I wrote below:
"I want to become an EMT, so that I will have the skills to be able to help others on the foreign mission field, as well as here on the home front/ranch, when emergencies arise. I want to have the skills so that if/when something happens, I'll be able to help save life.
My goal is to become well-rounded in all things medical, including midwifery, veterinary, and herbal/natural medicine."

And thus it is, in short.
Even though I know that I have a lot of hard work in front of me, a lot of memorizing (hard for my dyslexic brain), I am VERY much looking forward to it, because I know that it is what God wants me to do.
Taken on my favorite day of the year: Shearing Day 2007
Onward Christian Soldiers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...