Background

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Grad Pictures!!!

NOTICE: 
I have added the ability for you to sign up to get my blog updates via email. If that makes it easier for you to follow my time in the Philippines, just know it's on the right hand side!!

It's amazing how time flies.....almost unreal that we only have 12 days left until I fly to the Philippines...

I can honestly say that May 2011 is the busiest month of my life thus far. Besides packing, I am graduating on May 20th at our church, with 5 other teens.
Here are some group pictures of us:
Noah, Elizabeth P., MaryBeth, Elizabeth R., Me, & Caleb
MaryBeth, Noah, Me, Elizabeth P., Elizabeth R., & Caleb

At the Cd'A Airport acting "Oh So Official!" :D
(Thank you Cd'A A. for letting us use your planes as props!!)

Goofing Off at the Hayden Super 1 Parking Lot

3 comments:

  1. Ahh...sunglasses in the third picture!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What fun pictures, Sarah! My favorite is the one with the airplane! how neat was that! Can you believe it's already here?!? Hope you're doing well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Sarah! Congrats on your graduation! I wish I had known on Sunday about your Philippines trip, it would have been fun to chat with you about it! I am sure you will have a wonderful time, and I'll look forward to hearing all about it on here! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...