Background

Monday, January 12, 2015

January | Week 1-2

Well, I'm  going to try to do things a little differently this year.... (Yes, I know I'm starting this in February, but that's okay) =) My sweet friend Tasha (Alex's sister) has been doing a Photo-A-Day post for the last year or two, and I've decided to try to do that in variations as possible this year too, plus a a few other additions as well.
ONE: The second conference (with Chris Hogan) for Couples
TWO: Alex and I during the conference.
THREE: The leftovers of my cousins' snowman they built at Christmas.
FOUR: Skiing with the Hogans
FIVE: Ice Skating (sorry the picture is blurry! :/) Christopher, Kellie, Alex & I
SIX: Taking our skates off
SEVEN: Our chickens taking a stroll, having flown captivity :)
We had a lovely time with the Hogans, but unfortunately, my photos of all of us are unable to download right now. The conferences were amazing and blessed a lot of people, and encouraged us all. We had a little celebration for both Uncle Chris' and Papa's birthdays, as they both turned the "big 5.0.". It was a lot of fun and quite special for all of us kids...our visit wasn't long enough though.
I haven't ice skated in a few years, and it was so much fun, though my balance still isn't good yet..

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good work, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." 
~ Matthew 5:16 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...