Background

Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas/New Years 2014

Well, my dear readers, I finally re-found my SD card containing all of our Holiday memories...thus, here is a post on that, and after seeing all the memories I took, I'm SO glad I found it!! :)

I know Christmas isn't about decorations, but I have to say that decorating has always greatly fascinated me, and is still one of my holiday highlights. Really probably, it is the contrasting, coordinating colors. They ooze out of me, and adding something to our collection makes me SO happy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...