Background

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Back From Belize!

Well, we arrived back from Belize last Wednesday, and life goes on. One of my besties - Selah is marrying my dear cousin Luke this coming Saturday, and so my life since returning has been filled with helping her transition and prepare for her wedding, as well as being "mama" for my siblings as my parents are traveling.
Thus, please don't expect too much blogging for another week or so, however, as I received all the trip's pictures this evening, I will whet your whistle a bit...
God did so much - in and through us while we were over there... 3 girls found our Saviour during Bible club, many were encouraged and discipled through the many seminars, meetings, and Bible Studies that were held, much was accomplished at the Kindred Spirit Camp that we worked at, and much evangelism was done as well, including the chapel service to around 1400 Government School kids.
Upon first arriving in Belize
Bible Club with 2 fellow labourers - Christina and Leslie
My dear sister and I - connecting after our separate ministries
Working on tile laying--one of my favorites!!
Team Photo (minus Nathan-our camera man)
"Rock Climbing" the Mayan Ruins... ;)
Praise God for a successful mission trip to Belize, despite sickness, injury (yes, I did injure my arm--tendon/sheath/nerve endings--but by God's grace, it is healing--more on that in a future post), and weather conditions. Christ prevailed!! Our only regret? That we didn't have time for more discipleship and follow-up. Praise God that He is faithful to each who believe!! Some are the seed planters, others the waterers, and still others the harvesters. We can faithfully pray over here as well!!

"Keep therefore that the Lord thy God, He is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations."
~ Deuteronomy 7:9 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...