Background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Off to Tahiti....I mean...Hawaii!!

Tomorrow morning, bright & early, we (our whole family of 11 PLUS my Aunt Trish's family) will be heading out of Spokane Airport for a 9 day business/pleasure trip to Kona, Hawaii!!
That means that we'll all either look like tomatoes or potatoes!!! Both ripe & ready to eat!! :D

Please pray for traveling mercies, & a good flight!! Also, some of us...aka Me (& Samuel) have problems with the air pressure, & could really use your prayers... I especially would really like to come out of there without having had to visit the hospital, stay in bed continuously, or with any less hearing than the already impaired one that I have!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Have fun and take lots of pictures! I'll keep you in my prayers! Hope the flight goes well.:)

    Love and hugs:)

    ReplyDelete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...