Background

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweet 16=Pain, Time, & Money

Rachel at Silver Mtn.
Following in my footsteps, Rachel got her ears pierced tonight at Claire's...but unlike my getting mine done 6 weeks before my 16th birthday, she got hers done exactly 2 months before!!

She was apprehensive (as are we all! :D) about what it would 'feel' like, but afterwards said, "Wow! That was ALL?!?!"

She decided to get the 5mm CZ (not squared) studs, (which perfectly beautiful on her).
Signing the papers
Picking the Stone
..........In Process........
First expression after...
Finished up...ain't she just gorgeous! (as she was b4)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Rachel!! Thank you for sharing, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Rebekah!!! Thanks for commenting!!!
    Hope everything is going well over there!!! We have TONS of snow here!!! It's almost been a blizzard today!!!
    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I remember when my sister got her ears pierced! She was pretty excited.:) I can't really say I remember when I got my done because I was only 2 years old...;o)

    Please say Hi to Rachel for me! I still remember how sweet she was to me at Commit.:) I needed her hugs that week. What an encouragment they were!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told Rachel, & she was so blessed to know that God used her...
    Thank you for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Sarah (for Rachel) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley,
    Rachel also wanted me to tell you that you were such an encouragement to her as well, & that you struck her as such a sweet, precious, blessing of a girl...
    -KH :D

    ReplyDelete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...