Background

Monday, February 7, 2011

REMINDER: It Isn't Spring Anymore/Yet!!

Well, pride goeth before the fall, I suppose...or as it really goes in Proverbs 16:18, "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."
So, I was emailing a friend the other day (who had a bunch of snow in her mid-western State), joking/boasting about our gorgeous Spring weather here in the Northwestern State of Idaho, and (as I knew would happen) snow came last night!!!

Not that that was a bad thing, but...well, I suppose it was "bound to happen" as they say! LOL
------------------
I just have to share this praise with ya'll....yes, it does have to do with Packing...

Yesterday morning, while trying to decide what to wear to church, I thought, "I really need to find some good layering clothes, & some good woven short-sleeved shirts!!" (It was the perfect day to wear a turtle neck under a short-sleeved woven shirt). Also, for the last many months, I've been trying to find some inexpensive flannel long-sleeve shirts, but to no avail as of yet...

Well, last night, we went to the Schumann's home again, & had a wonderful time fellowshipping with some other families there. Selah just happened to have cleaned out her closet, & had around a half dozen shirts that fit me; of which (Praise the Lord), there were amongst other things, some short-sleeved woven shirts & flannel long-sleeved shirts.

I know that you probably think it's just a trivial thing; but to me, it was another big reminder of how I can trust God to supply all my needs...heretofore and in the future!! There have been some other even bigger 'miracles' (to me) that have happened in the last few weeks, that I look forward to sharing in a future post.
But my God shall supply all your need, according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
~ Philippians 4:19 ~

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how neat, Sarah! I get excited over those "little things" too! I'm so glad the Lord provided what you needed! Thanks for sharing! It is great to know that even before we ask He has an answer. That's something I am learning right now.:) Have a great day! Hugs!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah...It is totally amazing how God can provide!! Often He answers our requests in unexpected ways! That is a great testimony! :)

    ReplyDelete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...