Background

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Passover Seder

Tonight, our church is having a Seder dinner. It is always such a blessed time, and I am very much looking forward to it tonight. I found this very interesting, in regards to how Jewish/Judaeo Christian Seder dinners usually progress.

Last month, Mama and I watched/listened 'The Feasts of the Lord' by Pastor Mark Biltz. I would highly recommend everyone to listen to it. You can listen to it free on their website or purchase DVD's with a presentation added as well (best in my opinion).

Pastor Biltz shows how the Spring Feasts were actually 'dress rehearsals' for Jesus' death and resurrection, and how the Fall Feasts will be fulfilled when Jesus comes back the 2nd time.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel {of which we are grafted into through Jesus Christ}; and I will bless them.
~ Numbers 6:24-27 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...