Background

Friday, December 12, 2014

5 months and Counting

Well, I know it's been quite a while since I've posted, but I'm hoping to post on November soon (so much to post!) Work is crazy and has utterly consumed my life right now, but I'm working to get that scaled down after the New Year.
That said, I just had to get a quick post in with some photos of Alex and I -- celebrating 5 months of 'going public', and almost 10 months since the fateful day that he told me he wanted to get the ball rolling out of friendship to something more (that was quite a while after he'd started talking to my dad btw). :)
Yes, I'm even on my tip-toes here!!! :D
I am SO very blessed... Life definitely hasn't been easy, but it's through the hardships, challenges, and crazy times of life that we have drawn closer than ever, and for that, I am so extremely grateful!! Busyness is the worst enemy sometimes, but you know, God is SO faithful!!! It has allowed us to deepen our communication pathways all the more!!
This is one of my favorite rhemas of late... so much to ponder!! And with that, I will sign off until I get the next post out!!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thought of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you.
And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart."
~ Jeremiah 29:11-13 ~

9 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys! God is so faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want this post to end. ;) so excited to see what God has for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! I just commented this above, and then realized I was signed in to Sarah's account, haha! That would have looked...um...well...yeah...;P

    Cute?? I'd say!!!! :D Struck me for the first time just how much you two look alike!! The resemblance is truly remarkable! Hence the remark! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww....thanks ya'll!!

    Timothy, I'm so happy for you both too!
    Tina, You're adorable... I love your exuberance. :)
    Tasha, (wow, look at the T's! hehe) You both are no less!! Hope you're feeling better!

    Rachel, what can I say....I was pretty confused at first, but that's taken care of now. :) I guess it must be because we spend so much time together?? ;)
    God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And here comes the repesentitive for the A's...;) Very nice post Sarah! Always neat to see how your doing!:) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha....so cute Ashley! ;) Hugs right back at you!!

      Delete
  6. That's so fun Sarah!!!!!! I just got your e-mail, and decided to peek at your blog:) I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Priscilla! Fun times in life, to be sure!! Blessings to you all!

      Delete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...