Background

Monday, October 13, 2014

Cat Memories

Rebekah and I ran across some photos from 2005 and later that I wanted to share--just for memories' sake....  A long, long time ago, we got a cat who then had 2 litters of kittens, from which each of us got our own cat...
L to R - Back: Rebekah (5) / Serenity, Mama / Sophie, Rachel (10) / Princess, Daniel (14) / Earl Gray, David (9) / Rosie, Esther (4) / Timmy
L to R - Front: James (11 mo.) / Posie, Papa / Ivanhoe, Josiah (3) / Aurora, Me (12) / Callie (Aurora is nestled too), and Samuel (7) / Sable
Allergies took over--but me with my beloved Callico Meaddows
Rachel (10) and her beloved Princess
David (9) and Rosie
Samuel (7) and Sable
Rebekah  (almost 6) and her runt - Serenity
Esther (4) and Timmy
James (11 mon.) and Posie - that cat is only a month old, and nearly as big as he was! :)
This is a litter we had later from our other cat Angel--and boy, did they have fun trying to keep them in a straight line! :D
Just for kicks....a picture of my cousin pretending to be a deer
Rachel and her awesome cat Rowena (who got dressed up as a Princess one Christmas)
And just for kicks, I couldn't leave this picture out of little James (who isn't so little anymore!!) :)
It's amazing how the years fly by!! And unfortunately, so have the cats!! But then...so have the mice! ;) hehe

I would have included a Bible verse about cats--but couldn't find one..so this one about the 'big cats' will have to do. ;)
"The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion."
~ Proverbs 28:1 ~

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love that last picture! I've got little guys around the house still and with 6 brothers, we have seen such behavior multiple times!;) It's amazing how time flies!! Especially with you look at your siblings, right? I feel amazed at how much of a privilege I have to be at home with them and help homeschool. If I was gone pursuing career, I totally would have missed the memories!! And look at you! Heading on your way to marriage, Lord willing! How time flies!! I still remember when we first met at Sacramento...;) Was it really already 5 years ago!?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ash!! :) Mmm....oh yes!! I was just marveling at the joys of little boys with some friends today. Don't blink an eye at the concussions, bloody noses, etc...(as long as it's in good fun)... At the end of the day, sometimes they're happier and better for it! (Or at least learned a good lesson!)
      What a privilege it is indeed! I have missed so much already, and I'm glad to be here for this potential last little bit of time...
      5 years?! Wow...that's crazy! Time certainly does fly!
      God bless you my dear as you continue serving Him!!!

      Delete

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...