Background

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Coming Home

I can hardly believe the conference is over! What a refreshing, thought-provoking time of fellowship and learning! I am sure I will share more in times to come, but for now, I just wanted to share a few photos...

I had a group of 6 girls (since 2 didn't show up), and an assistant as well (which was a first). God does work in hearts in miraculous ways, and I believe He touched many young hearts through COMMIT!

It was so wonderful to spend time with 2 of my dear, dear sisters in Christ-Becky and Olivia as well....oh, what sweet fellowship you can share when you are rooted in the same foundation!! Miss you girls already!

I was part of this 'hat skit' for the girls, and Olivia let me borrow her amazing hat... (I want to find one just like it!)...so, I ended up wearing it for the rest of the day... Blue and Pearls are a lovely combination!

We are in Colorado Springs now, with another 2 days of travel, and an overnight stop in Billings before we are home.
I was much impressed my yesterday's rhemas...
"One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in His temple.
When Thou saidst, Seek ye My face; my heart said unto Thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." Psalms 27:4, 8, 14


We serve an amazing God, amen?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...