Background

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Snow Sports!!!

I had two fantastic Snow days this Winter, which I just have to post pictures of:
Skiing in January at Silver Mountain, shortly after I got home...it was a wonderful time with friends and family!!
Part of our party....love 'em to death!! We had so much fun!
 We also went Snow Machining at 4th of July Pass in February..what a perfect day!!!:
The boys had a lot of fun on this hill, as well as some other machiners... Lots of fun to watch!
Samuel and I both made Snickerdoodles...sure pays off to follow the recipe's measurements!! *wink *snicker 
My precious daddy and I!!
I hate my starstruck look, but notice the height difference?? That is my 16 year old brother!!! So happy for him! :D
Part of my purr-ecious family!!! It is so nice to be home!
It is so good to be really home! It has been so very long..I'm so looking forward to what God has in store for me this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who does not love comments and reader participation? ;)

Life Update

5 months have passed since my last major update, and lots has happened. Namely, we welcomed baby #2 and #3 into our lives shortly after Chri...